The Dremel 200 Series rotary tool offers the precision and control required to complete a wide range of projects. It can be used on the Beall Pen Wizard. It has two speed settings allowing you to use the low speed setting for cleaning applications and using brush accessories. The high speed setting is used for routing, cutting and sanding applications. We also offer Dremel rotary tools that have variable speed. The 1/15 kit we offer for the Dremel 200 includes the Garden Tool Sharpening Attachment and 15 assorted accessories for sanding, sharpening, polishing and cutting.
• Speed settings of 15,000 or 35,000 rpm with a flip of a switch
• Click-and-set on/off switch allows precise speed selection
• Cool-running ball bearing construction for smooth operation
• Collet capacity of 1/32" and 1/8"
• Replaceable motor brushes extend tool life
• Lightweight design for comfort
• Amperage 1.15 Amps
• Voltage 120 AC, 50-60 Hz
• Warranty 3 Years
• Weight (lbs.) 18 oz
Copyright 2000-2015, Packard Woodworks Inc., All Rights Reserved