- Double insulated construction
- Metal gear train for longer life
- 3.8 amp 120 volt motor, 0-1400 RPM
- 3/8" keyed chuck and large paddle trigger
- Forward and reverse for more flexible sanding
- 55˚ Angle Ergonomic, better access and comfort
- Angled cord exit keeps cord out of work area
- Drill weighs 3.2 lbs and has a 6.7' cord
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Sanding on a lathe is the most difficult task that can be asked of a drill. Now there is a drill available has metal gears and higher quality construction.
The Woodturner's drill has a 1 year manufacturers warranty.