Jet 17" Drill Press
Jet 17" Drill Press Specs
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Replaceable MDF table insert
- Column Diameter: 3-5/32"
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 30"
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 1 Ph, 115V
- 16 Spindle Speeds: 210 - 3,500 RPM
- Single handed belt changing
- Spindle Travel: 5" in one rotation of handle
- Laser light cross hairs for precision drilling
- LED work light ro reduce shadows
- Swing: 16-7/8", drills to center of 33-3/4" circle
- Table Size: 14" x 19" with T-Bar slots
- Table designed to make clamping easier
- Table Tilt: 90 Degrees L/R
- Chuck Distance - Base: 42-7/8"
- Chuck Distance - Table: 25-7/8"
- Weight: 187 lbs
- Cast Iron Base Dimensions: 20" x 13"
- Amperage: 6.8
- 5 Year Warranty
The JET 17" Drill Press drill press is designed with the woodworker in mind. The 14" x 19" cast iron table is designed to make it easy to use clamps for holding fixtures. A replaceable MDF table insert reduces tear out on the bottom of workpieces. It features an integrated depth stop and has 5" of travel in one rotation of the handwheel. Single handed belt changing makes changing speeds easy and fast.
Standard Equipment: 6" faceplate, cast iron leg set, 12" toolrest, #2MT live center, 2MT 4-prong spur center, knock out bar, manual.
This item is shipped from the manufacturer. An additional $75 will be added to regular Shipping & Handling. Air shipping and international shipping is not available for this item. Ships to the 48 contiguous states only.