The Bottle Opener kits are fun to make and a useful accessory for any kitchen, bar, or barbecue. They use a single 7mm tube and the bushings listed below. Available in a 24k or Chrome finish.
Bushings: Bushings are needed to turn the project on the pen mandrels we offer. The bushings are used to size the outside diameter of the workpiece correctly for the specific project. They are also used to adapt the pen mandrel for project tubes larger than the mandrel shaft. Only one set of bushings are needed for many kits. After the bushings are worn down from sanding they will need replacing.
This new design for a bottle cap opener (below right) from Ruth Niles will stand up when not in use. It is turned using the Niles Bottle stopper Mandrel offered below.
- Only stainless steel opener on the market
- Made of 304 FDA kitchen grade stainless steel
- Has 3/8" x 16 Machined Threads
- Machined to perfection in the USA
- Guaranteed to never pit in red wine or vinegars