- Patented high torque, DC variable speed motor
- 5 Times more powerful than same size AC motor
- 400-2900 rpm, can be set to a max of 4,000 rpm
- Extremely smooth running, cool grinding
- 8" x 1.3" CBN Grinding Wheels,
- Includes one 80 grit and one 180 grit wheel
- The shaft of the grinder is 5/8"
- Rounded corners with wrap around CBN Grit
- Includes two tilting platforms for tool support
- Ready to accept Wolverine Sharpening System
- Made by machinists in Canada and the USA
- Made of 3/8" 6061 Aluminum Plate
- The Tradesman 8 weighs 35 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts, 3 Years Labor
The Tradesman Grinder is like no other. Ultra smooth, quiet operation makes grinding an easier and much less stressful process. The variable speed is consistent and does not loose torque at slower speeds. The two Rolled Edge Tradesman CBN Wheels are balanced for smooth operation. If you need to change grits often you can get the optional 1-1/4" x 48" Belt Over WheelAttachment to make changing grits easy and fast.
The Tradesman is made by a smaller, quality oriented company in Canada that supplies machines to metal working and other manufacturers around the world. These companies need precise, rugged and dependable machines. They have supplied companies like Carter and Son Toolworks,
Rolls Royce, NASA, Tesla and many more.
Includes: 8" Tradesman Grinder, 80 and 180 Grit Tradesman Rolled Edge CBN Wheels and Two Tilting Platform Tool Rests.