FREE Ground Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States.
The Magnum Bundle includes the T-8 Grinder plus the Hand Tool and Woodturner Kits that have the following accessories:
- (140712) Knife Jig
- (140718) Small Knife Holder
- (140711) Long Knife Jig
- (140713) Scissor Jig
- (140715) Short Tool Jig
- (140720) Axe Grinding Jig
- (140732) Turner Instruction DVD & Booklet
- (140703) Tool Rest
- (140705) Multi Tool Jig
- (140731) TTS-100 Setting Jig
- (140786) SVD-186R Gouge & Cutter Jig
- (140716) Profile Honing Wheel
- (140707) Machine Cover
The T-8 System includes the Angle Master, Honing Compound, Stone Grader, Diamond Truing Tool, New SE-77 Square Edge Jig, Handbook and Instructional DVD. The Tormek T-8 is backed by a Seven-Year Warranty.
Save over individual prices!
The New T-8 includes the following new features: Cast Zinc Frame and Motor Mount; Cast Zinc Frame with integrated Tool Rest Mounts; Cast Zinc Internal Drive Wheel; Tighter Tolerances on Tool Rest Mounts; Height Adjusting Water Tray with Removable Magnetic Water Tray Scraper. The T-8 also includes New SE77 Adjustable Square Edge Jig. The Cord has been relocated for easier machine rotation.
- Sharpens all qualities of steel, including High Speed Steel
- The Support Bar on the T-8 model is compatible with the previous Tormek Jigs and has improved accuracy with the new cast body of the T-8.
- Tormek's innovative drive system maintains a constant speed, even under full load,
- New Advanced Water Trough has been further improved with a screw lift for an easier fitting and a magnetic scraper for efficient cleaning.
- The SE-77 upgraded jig for square edge tools now has a movable side that allows for a fine adjustment to the setting, which ensures a 90 degree corner or the possibility to create a cambered shape on plane irons.
- Weighs 40 pounds
- 7 year Warranty, Made in Sweden.
The Tormek T-8 is rated for continuous use and has a vast array of specialty jigs available so you can quickly and easily sharpen virtually any tool in your house,or workshop. The heart of the T-8 is the Tormek SG-250 10" x 2" grinding wheel turning at a slow 90 rpm through water which acts as a lubricant for faster grinding while it continuously cools the tool edge to prevent "bluing" the metal. After grinding, the 8-3/4" x 1-1/4" genuine leather honing wheel gently removes the burr and hones the edge to razor sharpness.