This jewelry-grade Cultured Opal Inlay material is perfect for adding exciting colorful highlights to many projects. They have the fire and color of natural Opals, but will not fade over time. It is easy to work with and can be easily sanded. These Opals are grown in a lab and are about 80% silica.
- Adds colorful fire to bowls, earrings, pens, knife handles, bottle stoppers, boxes and more.
- Optically, physically, and chemically identical to Opals found in nature.
- 2-3mm (approx. 1/16"-1/8") sized granules
- 2 grams fills 30" x 1/8", 5 grams fills 75" x 1/8"
- More durable, less expensive than natural opals.
- Easy to use, apply with CA glue or Epoxy.
- Can be sanded and polished to a high sheen.
- Comes in reusable jar for easy storage.
- Can be used dry with CA glue or add to Epoxy Casting Resins