The Powermatic 14" Bandsaw has a long tradition of being a precision built machine.
It includes all the accessories needed to make it versatile and easy to use. If you are cutting thicker wood, you might want to use the included riser block to increase the depth of cut to a maximum of 12".
- Quick tension lever from CARTER™ speeds up blade changes, the between use, de-tension setting extends blade life
- Extra-large, two piece cast iron table consists of a 15" x 15" tilting section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20"
- Chip blower ensures a clean, visible cut
- Micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table for close blade control with less friction
- Precision T-square style rip fence with 4" resaw attachment
- Precision balanced, nine spoke cast iron wheels reduce vibration
- Easy to read tensioning gauge settings indicated in "blade width" increments
- Full 6" under guide capacity, 12" capacity with optional riser block
- Blade to frame distance 13-1/2"
- 60 watt adjustable lamp built into the body provides direct light work piece
- Adjustable miter gauge included
- T-style rip fence with resaw assembly
$110 shipping in the 48 contiguous states.
This item is shipped from the manufacturer by truck. Air shipping and international shipping are not available for this item. Ships to the 48 contiguous states only. It is not available for pick up at our facility.
Powermatic Bandsaw Specs
- Cutting Width: 13 1/2"
- Cutting Height: Under Guides 6"
- Cutting Height with Optional Riser: 12"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 3/4"
- Blade Length: 93 1/2"
- Blade Length with Riser: 105"
- Tilting Table Dimension: 15"x 15"
- Extension Table Dimension: 15" x 5"
- Table Tilt: 45˚ R, 10˚ L
- Table Height From Floor: 43 1/2"
- Dust Port Diameter: OD4"
- Dust Collection Minimum: 300 CFM
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Motor: 1 1/2HP, 115/230V
- Pre wired Voltage: 115V
- Overall Dimensions: 68H x 34W x 20L
- Net Weight: 203 lbs
- Includes 14" bandsaw, stand, and riser block.