- Cast Iron Headstock & Tailstock
- Cast Iron Legs with Leveling Feet
- Steel Bed for Stiffness and Strength
- Headstock Slides Full Length
- 1-1/4"x 8 TPI Headstock Spindle
- #2MT Headstock Spindle Taper
- 18" Swing over Bed
- 13-1/2" Swing over Banjo
- 32" Max. Outboard Swing
- 42" Spindle Height
- 12" Tool Rest with Hardened Rod
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- 3/8" Headstock Spindle Bore
- 14, 36, or 48 Position Indexing
- Offset Cam-Action Banjo
- #2MT Tailstock Taper
- 4-1/2" Tailstock Ram Travel
- 36" Between Centers
- Motor: 2HP 220V AC Var-Speed with Reversing
- Electronic Inverter, Speeds: 50-1300 rpm and 135-3500 rpm
- Digital Speed Readout
- Measures: 60"L x 26"W x 47"H
- Net Weight 427 lbs
The Laguna REVO 18/36 Lathe has had a lot of thought put into the design with input from woodturners. It represents a great value for the turner looking for a heavy duty lathe that will handle the job and won't hold them back in the future.
Standard Equipment includes: 12" Tool Rest, Live Tail Center, Drive Center, 3" Faceplate, Knock-Out Rod, Tommy Bar and Manual.
There is a $99.00 additional shipping charge for this item.
This item is shipped from the manufacturer by truck. Air shipping and international shipping are not available for this item. Ships to the 48 contiguous states only. It is not available for pick up at our facility.