Thumbnail Filmstrip of TB Carving Stand with 1-1/4"x8 head Images
- Gives access to every part of the workpiece
- Unique quick and easy locking system
- One hand unlocks and locks all axes
- Includes bench mount for side of bench
- Mounts in 1" tool rest post holes
- Available for 1", 1-1/4", or 33mm lathe spindles
If you do carving on your turning projects, the Trent Bosch Carving Stand will make your life much easier. This stand is solidly built to stand up to years of work. It can be used in any lathe banjo that accepts a 1" post. A threaded head is included to match the size of your lathe spindle. The stand is available to use with lathes that have 1"x8, 1-1/4"x8 or 33mm spindle sizes. Extra Threaded Heads and Bench Mounts are available.