- No need to lift a heavy tailstock
- Slide tailstock onto Swing Away and lock
- Loosen star handle on Swing Away
- Swing Tailstock out of the way
- Pivot back into position, tighten star knob
- Saves time, prevents damage to tailstock
- Lasts much longer than sandpaper
- Fits: 3520, 3520A, 3520B, and 2020 lathes
Here is the alternative to removing a heavy tailstock when you want to turn off the end of the lathe. With the Powermatic Tailstock Swing Away, you just move the tailstock to the end of the lathe, loosen the handle and swing it out of the way. Afterwards, just pull the tailstock back up to the bed and lock it in to place. This swing away will fit Powermatic 3520, 3520A, 3520B, and 2020 lathes. It can be used with the 18" bed extension in the lower position. Includes hardware, no modifications needed.
There is a $15.00 additional shipping charge for this item.