Grex Airbrush Combo Kit
Grex Airbrush Specs
- Full airbrush system in one box
- Quiet, portable, airbrush mini compressor
- Includes 6ft braided nylon air hose
- Genesis XGi3 top fed dual action airbrush
- The airbrush has 0.3 nozzle for detail work
- Slip on ergonomic grip for comfort
- G-MAC™ gives easy on the fly airflow adjustment
- Includes 2ml, 7ml and 15ml top gravity cups
- Has a carrying case for optimum portability
- Includes Getting Started with your Airbrush DVD
- 6 year warranty on airbrush, 1 Year on compressor
Many woodturners are using an airbrush to finish and decorate turnings. It can be used with stencils to create leaf patterns, brick patterns and many others. The air brush can also be used for shading, coloring and drawings. This helps to set your turnings apart from others and opens up a new world of design possibilities. We chose Grex because they have a proven track record of quality, support and price. This airbrush is perfect for using with the Nick Agar wood dyes on the back cover of this catalog.
The GCK05 Kit includes: Genesis XGi3 Airbrush, AC1810-A Mini Compressor, 6ft Braided Nylon Hose, G-MAC Airflow regulator, 2ml, 7mL and 15mL top gravity cups, One bottle of water based acrylic paint, Carrying Case and How To DVD.