- M42 HSS Stays Sharp up to 3X Longer than M2 HSS
- Hones to a sharper edge than Powder Metals
- Parabolic flute for better cutting and chip ejection
- Comes ready to use, sharpen easily when needed
- Double bevel has more maneuverability inside of bowls
- Comes fitted with 16" Ash Handle with red ferrule
- Made by Henry Taylor Tools
The Stay Sharp M42 will take a very sharp edge and hold it up to 3 times longer than M2 high speed steel. They take a sharper edge than powder metals and can be easily honed to an extremely sharp edge. Grinding can be done with white aluminum oxide or CBN grinding wheels. Made by Henry Taylor Tools.
The Stay Sharp 1/2" Bowl Gouge is 5/8" in diameter.