My Cart: 0 item(s)
These new Easy Wood Tools are designed to be an economical tool for people just getting into turning with carbide tools. Experienced woodturners who are working on small projects may also find these tools handy. The Easy Start tools have a steel shank with black oxide finish to prevent corrosion and come with a 9" maple handle.
- Features a 12.5" overall length
- Comes with a 9" maple handle
- Black oxide finish on a 3/8" square tool bar
- Maximum reach over the tool bar is 2"
- Comes equipped with Standard Carbide Cutter Ci4 (diamond) and a hex key
- Made in the USA