The Robert Sorby TurnMaster is the first tool in the world to combine three cutting edge technologies in one flexible tool. Cutters are available in Tungsten Carbide, Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated high speed steel and M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) providing unsurpassed range to woodturners at every level.
This set includes the 12" Ash Handle, 3/4" diameter Shank, Turnmaster Cutter Head, and Diamond, Round, Square M2 High Speed Steel Cutters, and Wrenches.
- All cutters interchangeable with one tool
- Cutters are available in 3 types of steel
- Patented Indexable cutter head
- Cutter head locks in three positions
- Use for scraping and shear scraping options
- 3/4" x 8" round shank with flat underside
- Comes fitted with a 12" Ash Handle and ferrule
- Cutters are held with high strength torx screw