The Robert Sorby TurnMaster is the first tool in the world to combine three cutting edge technologies in one flexible tool. Cutters are available in Tungsten Carbide, Titanium Nitride (TiN) coated high speed steel and M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) providing unsurpassed range to woodturners at every level.
- All cutters interchangeable with one tool
- Cutters are available in 3 types of steel
- Patented Indexable cutter head
- Cutter head locks in three positions
- Use for scraping and shear scraping options
- 3/4" x 8" round shank with flat underside
- Available with 12" Ash Handle or Unhandled
- Cutters are held with high strength torx screw
We offer two TurnMaster Sets that include 3 HSS cutters: one with a wooden handle and one unhandled for use with a user turned handle or in the Sorby Sovereign System.