Jet Mini Lathe Specs
- Lathe Construction:Cast Iron
- Spindle Thread: 1" x 8 TPI
- Headstock Taper: #2MT
- Tailstock Taper: #2MT
- Distance Between Centers: 15-1/2", 36" with optional bed extension
- Tailstock Ram Travel: 2"
- Spindle Through Hole: 3/8" diameter
- Motor Size: 1/2 HP 115V
- Spindle Speeds Jet 1015: 6 steps, 500, 840, 1240, 1800, 2630 and 3975 rpm
- Swing Over Bed: 10"
- Indexing: Yes, 24 position
- Dimensions: 26"L x 7"W x 14"H
- Net Weight: 77 lbs
- 10" Swing, 15-1/2" between centers
- Improved tensioning system with easier access to belts
- Wider bed ways provide increased rigidity
- Live center in the tailstock
- 5-Year Warranty
The JET 1015 is an ideal choice for the novice woodturner looking for an affordable, user-friendly first lathe, as well as the advanced enthusiast or professional who wants to add a full-featured mini-lathe to the shop. This sturdy, smooth-running 15" mini-lathe has the power, precision and versatility to turn a wide range of projects.
Standard Equipment includes: 6" Tool Rest, 3" Faceplate, Spur Center, Live Center, Knock-out Rod, Handwheel, 24-Position Indexing and Wrench and Manual.
This item is shipped from the manufacturer by truck. An additional $35 will be added to regular Shipping & Handling for the lathe. Air shipping and international shipping is not available for this item. Ships to 48 contiguous states only.