Jet 14" Band Saw
Jet Bandsaw Specs
- Cutting Width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting Height:Under Guides 6"
- Cutting Height w/Riser: 12"
- Min. Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Max. Saw Blade Width: 3/4"
- Blade Length: 93-1/2"
- Blade Length with Riser: 105"
- Table Dimension: 15L x 15W
- Table Tilt: 45 R, 10 L
- Table Height From Floor: 43-1/2"
- Dust Port Diameter: OD4"
- Dust Collection Minimum: 300 CFM
- Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Motor: 1HP, 115V
- Overall Dimensions: 68 x 26 x 19
- Net Weight: 185 lbs
The JET 14" Band Saw is great for roughing out bowl blanks and general sizing before turning. An optional riser block is available for work with thicker wood.
- 6" depth capacity under blade guides,
- 12" depth capacity with optional riser block
- 15" x 15" offset cast iron table gives you more work area in front of the blade
- Cast iron frame construction for strength, rigidity and reduced vibration
- 4" dust port allows for dust collection
- Precision computer balanced wheels eliminate vibration
- Micro-adjustable lower thrust bearing
- Graphite impregnated polymer blade guides with roller bearing thrust guides
- Six-spoke band computer balanced wheels
- 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade included
- Single knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- 1HP 115V Motor can be wired for 220V
$80.00 Additional Shipping Charge
This item is shipped from the manufacturer by truck. Air shipping and international shipping are not available for this item. Ships to the 48 contiguous states only. It is not available for pick up at our facility.