My Cart: 0 item(s)
The Hollow Roller ® System is a captive boring bar system for safely turning hollow forms and bowls. The boring bar has a flat on the bottom that allows it to be captured by the three rollers housed in the torque arrestor. This removes the worry from turning hollow forms and vessels.
Includes: Torque Arrestor tool rest,auxiliary tool support, 3/4" boring bar, 1/4" high speed steel cutter. Handle not included.
To use the Hollow Roller System a Handle and an Adaptor Stud Set must be purchased separately. It includes posts for installing the torque arrestor and the tool support bar from related products below.
- Perfect for beginner or experienced turners
- Takes the stress out of hollowing vessel forms
- Rollers w/sealed bearings capture boring bar for smooth movement during cutting
- 3/4" Boring Bar for turnings up to 8" deep
- 1/4" wide high speed steel cutter is included
- Easy set-up on most lathes
- Quickly and easily removed and re-installed
- Laser offered for precise wall thickness
- Fits most lathes including mini or midi lathes
- Optional Hunter carbide cutter available