Carter Hollow Roller System
The Hollow Roller™ System is a captive boring bar system for safely turning hollow forms and bowls. The boring bar has a flat on the bottom that allows it to be captured by the three rollers housed in the torque arrstor. This removes the worry from turning hollow forms and vessels.
Includes: Torque Arrestor tool rest,auxiliary tool support, 3/4" boring bar, 1/4" high speed steel cutter. Handle not included
To use the Hollow Roller System an Adaptor Stud Set must be purchased separately. It includes posts for installing the torque arrestor and the tool support bar.
- Perfect for beginner or experienced turners
- Takes the stress out of hollowing vessel forms
- Rollers w/sealed bearings capture boring bar for smooth movement
- 3/4" Boring Bar for turnings up to 8" deep
- 1/4" wide high speed steel cutter is included
- Easy set-up on most lathes
- Quickly and easily removed and re-installed
- Laser offered for precise wall thickness
- Fits most lathes including mini or midi lathes
- Optional Hunter carbide cutter available