My Cart: 0 item(s)
The VM100 Chuck features:
- 3-3/4" Body Diameter with index holes in backplate
- Direct Threaded for 1-1/4" x 8
- Single Key, 4-Jaw Self-Centering Scroll Action
- 6 to 1 Gear Ratio insures a secure grip
- Includes a Screw Center for holding work using a single hole
- Includes Standard 2" Jaws
- Includes 2 T- Handle hex keys and insert wrench
- Weighs: 4-1/2 pounds
Perfect for smaller lathes, this 3-3/4" dia. chuck is self-centering, has four jaws and weighs just 4-1/2 lbs. The Vicmarc VM100 is totally enclosed to help keep sawdust and chips from clogging up the chuck.
The 2" Jaws included with the chuck will grip a spigot from 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" in diameter or expand into a dovetail recess from 1-7/8" to 3-3/8" in dia. Also included is a screw center for making the chuck into a screw chuck. Single hand tightening with a 6 to 1 ratio, convenient size and price are what make the VM100 a very popular chuck.