The Stronghold Chuck is the largest 4-jaw self centering chuck made by Oneway Manufacturing. The Stronghold Chuck body measures 4-1/2" in diameter by 1-7/8" deep and weighs about 8 lbs.
The Stronghold Chuck comes standard with #2 top jaws which will grip on round stock from 1-3/4" to 3" in diameter. They will expand into a dovetail recess from 2" to 3-1/2" in diameter.
Also included with the chuck is a screw center that is used to hold bowl blanks by screwing into a predrilled hole.
The chuck adaptor needs to be ordered separately below.
Note: This chuck also comes in a Body-Only version. The Body-Only Chuck comes without the #2 Top Jaws, Jaw Screws, and Screw Center.
Stronghold Chuck Includes
- T-Handle tightening key
- 4mm Hex Wrench
- Self-Centering 4-jaw design
- Nickel plated body to resist rust and wear
- Hardened base jaws for long term accuracy
- Hardened scroll for long smooth operation
- Patented Safety Lock to prevent injury
- Woodworm screw center for holding work
- Patented profile jaws for maximum grip
- Owners Manual
Adaptors and optional accessories are listed below.