Nova SuperNova2 Chuck
The SuperNova2 Chuck is well known for being a great value. It has a captured pinion gear with a ball end key that allows it to be tilted away from the workpiece when needed.
- Ball End Key, with "tilt-away" one handed operation
- Precise, Powerful Geared Grip with Tuff Lock
- Measures 4" in diameter by 3-1/4" deep (with insert)
- Includes 50mm Jaws and Screw Center
- Body made from 1045 High Tensile Steel
- Fully sealed composite indexing backing plate
- All Nova Accessory Jaws will fit this chuck
- Unique indexing function built into backing plate
- Weight: 4-1/2 pounds
- 6 Year Warranty
A threaded insert needs to be purchased separately to fit your lathe spindle.